Our Client Services
- Human Resource Management
- Professional and Administrative Staffing
- Health Care Staffing
- Facilities Management
- Internship Facilitation
Human Resource Management
Our Human Resource Management service manages various aspects of the employment process to help streamline operations within an organization.
Professional and Administrative Contingent Workforce Solutions
Our Professional and Administrative Contingent Workforce services provides workforce support for your organization’s short-term or long-term needs.
Health Care Staffing
Our Healthcare Staffing services help government agencies to fill requirements with quality healthcare professionals. We source and screen nurses and allied health professionals on an ongoing basis, so you’ll always have access to a pool of proven talent.
- Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurse (s), Licensed Vocational Nurse (s)
- Phlebotomist Personnel, X-ray Technicians, Laboratory Technician
- Medical Billing Personnel, Medical Technicians, Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Coach’s, Case Managers, Speech Therapist
Our Facilities Management services help government agencies to establish a dynamic and progressive organization by continual reviewing every phase of the operation, and by building and maintaining experienced crews. Having the expertise of managing large staffing demands we are able to meet those demands within short time constraints.
- Facilities Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Logistics Coordinator
- Facilities Account Manager, Facilities Operations Specialist, Supply Chain Manager
- Quality Control Manager, Maintenance Technician, Food Service Manager
- Quality Control Manager, Parks & Recreation Manager, Food Service Specialist
- Drywall Installer (s), Shuttle Driver (s), Event Cleaning Staff
Our Internship Facilitation and Liaison services provides employers an internship solution that will provide an opportunity to career oriented students and recent graduates seeking to gain industry experience and exposure to the organization’s culture.